Sunday, August 23, 2009

Our New Addition

Last week we got a kitty! While we wait patiently for a baby, we decided in the meantime that we needed something to love and play with so we got a new Siamese kitten.

His name is Dexter and we love him so much! He is so much fun! He is about 14 weeks old and he is so funny. He loves to sit smack dab in front of the computer anytime we use it and chase the cursor around. Every time he walks by me I see one of my ponytail holders in his mouth and he has shredded several of them while playing with them. And he loves to wake us up at 5 am by purring in our ears and nuzzling our faces. He's so cute I just can't get mad at him for that! Thank you so much to my sister and brother-in-law for getting him for us!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Good idea! Our puppies definately helped feel that hole. You need a laser light, they have them at walmart for a couple of bucks. Our dogs love it!

Que and Brittany's Adoption Journey said...

Hahaha! Your new kitty is SOO cute!! He and Parley can be friends. LOL

Tyson and Taylor Beaman said...

Cute kitten! I love cats they are so much fun! I miss you Kristin, we need to get together soon.

Megan said...

How fun! Lucky your cat wakes you with purrs and loves. My cat attacks my feet and if I don't respond quickly I get a good bite! It's Mitchs cat, can you tell.